- This event has passed.
Data-Driven Technology: Putting the Patient First
October 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, Oct. 24 — 1:00 – 2:00 p.m., CDT
Senior Vice President, Transformational Health
Frost & Sullivan
The movement to value-based care reimbursement structures over fee-for-service is partly driven by the goal of aligning healthcare providers, insurers and patients. This shift away from episodic sick care to more interactive information exchange, as well as team interaction to manage post-acute care, allows for a more holistic approach to patient care. A successful transition to value-based care will become your hospital’s competitive advantage. Is your revenue cycle management prepared for this transition? Attend this webinar to learn how new data-driven technologies are helping providers demonstrate favorable impact on population health.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how the transition toward value-based care accelerates the need for new data-driven technologies that help providers demonstrate a favorable impact on population health
- Understand how revenue cycle management can optimize claims and contract management, and benchmark effectively against enterprise-level financial metrics
- Use care management tools to automate and govern chronic conditions that can negatively impact patients and increase system costs
- Implement effective patient identity management systems that accurately identify and resolve duplicate EMRs
- Apply patient engagement strategies across the care continuum and enhance the patient payment experience
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, revenue cycle directors, billing & collection managers, physician or clinical leaders, physician practice executives
Field of Study: Special Knowledge & Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
Prerequisites: Knowledge of general reimbursement concepts and principles
HFMA members: FreeNon-members: $99
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After you enroll in the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email. In the email, you will see a link along with the meeting code and your attendee ID number, which will give you access to download the handouts 24 hours prior to the event. The handouts will provide instructions on how to join.